10 days Eastern Europe Enchanting Christmas & New Year Tour
This Christmas long weekend holiday is definitely the best time to travel. Let us plan ahead for you, so you could spend this festive season with your family and friends in the countries of joy and romance!
- Explore many of Budapest’s most prominent attractions, including Buda Castle, a world heritage site, the Matthias Church with its magnificent halls and mysterious wall paintings, and the neo-Gothic style Fisherman’s Bastion where the breathtaking scenery of the whole city and Danube River is just right in front of your eyes!
- Visit the WWII’s ruins Auschwitz Concentration Camp and learn about the history.
- Travel through the historic centre of Prague, recognized as the most beautiful city in Europe and listed as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Filled in the city are many gothic and baroque style architectures, including the famous St. Vitus Cathedral where the kings of Prague were crowned.
- Stroll around Vienna, the City of Music and immerse into the rhythm of symphony.
- Enjoy the most authentic European taste: Festive Christmas Eve dinner, traditional Hungarian cuisine, Polish roasted duck with apples, Vienna barbeque ribs, etc.
- Accommodate in 4-star brand hotels throughout the tour.
- Professional Chinese/English speaking guide providing attentive services and detailed narrative.
- Fisherman’s Bastion & Matthias Church in Budapest, Hungary
- Maria Sklodowska Curie Museum in Warsaw, Poland
- Prague Castle (with guided tour) in Prague, Czech Republic
- Schonbrunn Palace & Garden in Vienna, Austria
(We reserve the right to change or adjust itinerary, restaurants and/or hotels due to seasonality or any other reasons without prior notice.)
Departure Time(2021) 12/23
Return Time(2022) 1/2
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
Included10 days Eastern Europe Enchanting Christmas & New Year Tour早餐入場費出境四星級住宿
Day 1: Departure
Day 2: Adventure Beggins
Day 3: Historical Tour
Hotel: Mercure Budapest Korona Hotel or similar
Buda Castle District: The Castle District in Budapest (the capital of Hungary) encompassed Castle Hill, the nerve centre of the city’s history and packed with Buda Castle, which is the historical castle and palace complex of the Hungarian kings, and many of the most important museums and major attractions.
Fisherman’s Bastion: The panoramic viewing terrace with fairy tale towers in Budapest. Built in the 19th century, it served as fortification in Buda and was protected by the guild of the fishermen during the Middle Ages. Now it’s a must-visited attraction for the breathtaking scenic views of the Danube River, the opposite Parliament Building, layers of church towers, bridges, etc.
Danube River: The second longest river in Europe, originating in Black Forest, Germany and running through other nine countries. Along the River, the Byzantine Empire, the Roman Empire and the Austro-Hungarian Empire have flourished. Its brilliant historical background left behind countless cultural relics while blended with the gorgeous scenery along both sides.
Day 4: City Tour
Day 5: Return
Day 6: Return
History of the Country